So it has been awhile since I have blogged and even the last one was a single blog in a drought. So I REALLY want to get back into it again. I have one hundred, million ideas that I could start with, but I feel a little structure may help me stay on this and blog like I really want to. So a friend of mine pinned a “30 Day Challenge” on Pintrest with this to write about, I think it may be for a journal, but I think it is absolutely great for a blog.
So let’s get to it.
Day 1: Five Ways to Win My Heart
- Okay, so people throw around “I Love You,” like it is nothing. I to am guilty of this, and I don’t mean with friends, I am talking when my husband and I run out of things to say “I Love You,” is a very common path into conversation again. Even the nightly ritual of “I Love You,” is just that, a ritual. The way to my heart are those candid, cannot look away, sigh when you say it, and mean it from the bottom of your toes, “I Love You.” Those times after you do something super exciting or scary and you look over and you just feel overwhelming amounts of love for that person and you just want them to know. Or even better when you walk into the room and see that person doing something they do everyday and you just stop and let that love wash over you, and you want to express it. The times when you say “I Love You,” for more than just a filler or ritual. When you say it because you desperately want that person to know.
- That look in his eyes when I KNOW, when I know he loves me, I know he wants me, I know he is attracted to me. You know that look, the look they write about in every good love story.
- Surprise visits. I love when a friend or loved one stops in to see me at work. Usually work is stressful and crazy, but there is nothing like that moment when you turn the corner and see a special someone smiling back at you.
- Holding my hand, just grabbing it. At any point in time and just holding it.
- Thoughtful inexpensive gifts, ranging from my favorite coffee or candy, to a new season of my favorite show, or a T-shirt that I may like.
When it comes down to it, I need meaning, love, and to be shown this. Those are my favorite things and the way to my heart.
I want to know what everyone else has to say, if maybe someone goes a different direction or maybe if someone has something better!!
All my love!! 😉